• All candidates appearing for the entrance test must fill the registration form on the landing page.
• E-mail id in the registration page should be correct and valid as the test link will be sent on the e-mail id mentioned in the registration form.
• Click on the link “Click here to start the test” sent on your registered email id. Test link will be valid for 7 days.
• After clicking on test start link a window will get open which will ask to enter candidate's PRF number.
• PRF is a unique number which will be provided by the university at time of filling the admission form.
• PRF number will be matched with the candidate's name, date of birth, e-mail id and father's name filled in the admission form and with the test registration form.
• After entering the PRF number the system will take you to test window.
• Click on allow web cam , click on take snap and start test.
• Make sure your computer has a Web Cam, else system will not allow you to take the test.
• Keep your PRF number ready before starting the test.
• In case of any technical issue kindly call 0124-4206500 from Monday to Friday between 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. or you can write at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• During the test do not try to navigate from the test window else your test will be submitted automatically and you will not be allowed to re-attempt the test.
I have read all the instructions carefully and I understand all the requirements.