Cookies are small text files downloaded to any internet enabled device- computer, mobile or tab- when you visit a website.
To offer a unique user browsing experience
To recognize when you log in and any preferred settings.
To serve you the content which we believe improves your site experience
To analyze how you use our site which helps us to troubleshoot problems (if any) and to monitor our own performance.
How to manage the Cookie Settings?
If the cookies are not enabled on your computer, the browsing or shopping experience on our - and other - websites will be limited.
In order to turn the Google Analytics cookies settings on or off for all websites via your web browser, visit Google's website.
For cookie settings on Chrome-
- Click Settings
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings
- Enable or disable cookies:
- To enable cookies, select Allow local data to be set (recommended)
- To disable cookies, select Block sites from setting any data
- Click Done to save