The D-Link Network Associate (DNA) program is D-Link's entry-level networking certification of D-Link certification framework. DNA certification is conducted exclusively by Wheebox in India.
Upon completion of the DNA program, the participants will gain knowledge of:
- Network components, types and topology
- OSI reference model and TCP/IP
- Internet protocol and addressing scheme
- Wireless LAN concept and operation principle
- Cloud networking and service models
- Network Application
Program Cost and Certification Fee:
- DNA Certification Fee will cost 250 INR or 5 USD for each candidate*.
- After online registration and successful payment of certification fee, all candidates will be able to download courseware at no cost.
* Applicable for a limited period
- Post online registration, all candidates will be able to download DNA Courseware at no cost.
- Candidates will be able to take DNA Certification exam online and receive DNA e-Certificate
- All candidates will be part of Wheebox Equal Employment Opportunity program.